Monday, December 28, 2009

Ramblings

This morning I woke up with nasty rashes all over the back of my legs and the underside of my upper arms. Although it all disappears after a few hours, I'm worried because it looks horrible and I notice my legs looked splotchy the whole day today.

Yesterday, this happened to me too. My derma's secretary is not picking up so I have to wait till next week :( argh.

In other news, I worked on my glutes today at rockwell and then went for a quick run (3.6km) after with my brothers.

The family leaves for Corregidor tomorrow. Except my dad, this will be our first time. I'm excited since I also haven't travelled with my family in more than a year (I don't remember going out of town last Christmas when I was home)

Anyway, I'm savoring my last few days of 2009 because I feel like getting busy in 2010. I'm sick of not having much to do (in the end, I accomplish much less in a day despite more time) and I really want and need a major change and push right now.

I feel...like I'm on the verge of something. 2010 is going to be a great year. Much better than my 2009, definitely and I'm excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment