Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Weddings galore

Well, engagements. My dear friend T, who's also celebrating her birthday today, just got engaged last Christmas to J, who's also a friend of mine. T and I, and our circle of friends, have all agreed that the first to be married among all of us must treat the rest to a spa day. Yay!

But more than the free massage and pampering, I'm very very happy and excited for her. I know she wants this and her parents also want this for her too. Today is definitely a good day.

A former co-worker, S is also engaged now to R, who's a friend too. They also got engaged last Christmas.

Will write another entry on the family's Corregidor trip tom.

1 comments:

Chibog in Chief said...

birthday, Christmas, engagement, wedding, I love celebrations :-)

Post a Comment